Monday, March 17, 2008

Cheating at Tag

I don't know if I was technically supposed to post this on myspace, since that's where I was tagged at, but I'm going to cheat just a little and send the game into a new dimension. (Is that okay, C?)

So once you get tagged you have to post a blog with 10 weird/unknown/interesting/really true facts about yourself. Give us the good stuff nothing like "my hair is brown".Once you have posted the blog you have to tag new people by posting a comment that says "tag you’re it" and to go read your blog.

1. I like anime. It's hard to admit. I've been sucked in. It's Sarah's fault!

2. I was very disappointed when crocheting and knitting somehow became the new thing for young folks as well as old, because I really liked being one of few people my age that did something so "old-lady-ish."

3. My hair is brown...and I will never ever ever dye it or cut it.

4. I don't want to be a plains archaeologist, but that seems to be what I am.

5. I believe in fairies.

6. I have held conversations in my head, probably with each and every one of you who will read this, when you were nowhere to be seen or heard. Does that make you nervous at all? :)

7. I just bought a book last night, about Dracula, one that I read recently and couldn't put down. The weird part? I'm a little nervous about having it in the house. My skin crawls when I walk past the table it sits on.

8. I really like people. Sometimes.

9. I have a slightly irrational, paranoid fear about something happening to my eyesight.

10. I want to be a pirate when I grow up...scratch that, I can't, since I've decided never to grow up. Dash it all, I'll just have to start now, won't I?

I tag everyone who reads this that has a blog to post it on. :D

No comments: