Sunday, February 24, 2008

Aethelflaed, Thumbslayer

This one's because I seem to be really bad at thwacking people on the thumb when fencing, sometimes with the rapier, other times with a buckler. It's been done more than once. Fingernails have been lost. The name was given by the one who's thumbs I repeatedly seem to thwack. I swear, it's not on purpose!


On a completely different note:
I don't particularly care for people who sneer at my music without ever listening to it. I rather dislike those who scoff at me because I am passionate about hobbies that are rather unconventional. But I despise them when they make fun of my friends without taking the time to get to know them. And then tell me that I shouldn't judge others. It makes me want to be very, very rude. I'm still not sure why I restrained myself. Actually, I do. But I'm not sure it's a good enough reason.

4 comments:

rachel said...

what happened? if you need someone to help you stop the rudeness, just let me know. i don't mind venturing into wyo. in order to right an injustice.

Aethelflaed said...

Rachel, I love you. :)

duCrosby said...

ya know my thumb still misses it's old nail! the new one just hasn't broken in yet!!

Aethelflaed said...

Well, see, you have to train them properly. :D