Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Which I Admit That I Am Very Proud of My Little Brother

http://engineering.unl.edu/current-students/microgravity/teamfastblog.shtml

The above link is to my younger brother's latest project that I can't understand. He has an internship for 10 days with NASA, and he and another student have to complete their microgravity project thing to take along with them to test when they go in a few days. We're all pretty excited for him. It's awesome to have a genius "little" brother, but not easy, lol. I remember when I used to be able to beat him at everything. Well, I guess I've had my day in the sun. Still, I'd swap something NASA-level for sibling arm-wrestling champ any day! I guess sibling rivalry is a good thing if it spurs you on to new heights right? I'd better get busy writing that future-classic, best selling novel.

4 comments:

rachel said...

i know that when it's finished, "The Adventures of Aethelflaed and Arnora" will be an instant classic!

Aethelflaed said...

It better be...that's what's going to have to fund "The Real Adventures of Aethelflaed and Arnora."

Jackie said...

I am still waiting for an another adventure novel!
:-(
Hurry!
;-)

Aethelflaed said...

Oh dear. Yes, I suppose I had better work on that, huh?