Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Unproductive

So much for getting a lot done last night. I got home from work, picked up a book, sat on the couch, and promptly fell asleep until almost 8 pm. Well, I was still pretty tired from Siege, so I won't complain about catching up on sleep. I did finally get everything unpacked, at least, but I didn't get any of my cleaning done. The house still looks like a disaster area from the mess that accumulated leading up to Siege! Well, that's tonight's project, along with applying for a million and one different jobs, and hopefully getting around to filing my event report. And maybe sneaking a peak at my book again. I'm reading "Maggie: A Girl of the Streets" by Stephen Crane. It's pretty good--I don't think it's going to be an uplifting sort of story, but he's a very good writer.

No comments: