Sunday, May 31, 2009

Because I haven't wasted enough time lately...

1. Do you like bleu cheese?
It's blue because it's moldy. Ick. And it's spelled wrong to, so it's right out. Silly French people, the u comes before the e.

2. Have you ever been drunk?
Pass

3. Do you own a gun?
Sadly, no. I like noisy things.

4. What do you like to do on weekends?
Everything, particularly, FIRE, sewing, reading, biking, riding other people's motorcycles, FIRE, stabbing people with swords, running around in rainstorms, and FIRE.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No. I go to the doctor very infrequently.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Absolutely disgusting unless they are good and burnt over a FIRE.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Any of the old clay-mation ones

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Earl Grey tea. Oh yeah.

9. Can you do push ups?
I'm with Anne on this one: yes, but why?

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My trade beads from Wade. Ooohh.

11. Favorite hobby?
All of them

12. Favorite novel?
Must I pick one? Lord of the Rings is pretty high on the list.

13. What's your favorite shoe?
My new sandals are pretty awesome.

14. What is your middle name?
marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Kaia is home.
The Olive Garden sells it's salad dressing over the counter.
Heidi keeps leaving her dirty socks all over the apt.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
milk
water
gatorade

17. Current worry?
What in the world I'm going to do all week at work

18. Current hate right now?
Not having anything to do at work.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
In the car on a street corner in Tea, SD, lost, with Sarah, Hagan, and a pair of ice skates

21. Where would you like to go?
Everywhere, but particularly everywhere

22. Name three people who will complete this:
me
you
george

23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, the ones my aunt made me for my twelfth or thirteenth or fourteenth or somethingth birthday.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
grey. Blah

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
I guess I wouldn't know.

26. Can you whistle?
Well, yeah

27. Favorite colors?
Green and blue

28. Would you be a pirate?
This is a silly question. I am a pirate, of course I would be one.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
River in Judea and Wild Mountain Thyme

30. Favorite Girl's Names?
Nice ones

31. Favorite boy's names?
Nice ones

32. What's in your pocket right now?
a kleenex

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
reading anne's answers to this

34. Favorite summer activities?
see number four

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Heartache

36. Do you love where you live?
South Dakota...yes. My apartment...no

37. Who is your loudest friend?
Heidi

39. How many dogs do you have?
Cry. None

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Hopefully, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

41. What is something you are really looking forward to?
Lily's War

42. What is one thing you do several times a week?
shower :P

43. What song do you want sung at your Funeral?
What a morbid question. Good thing I like morbid questions. "How Great Thou Art"

44. Name something or someone you love.
babies

No comments: