Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An "Oh yeah" and a Roll Call

Oh yeah...can't believe I forgot about this, but...my little brother is getting married. Well, he's not so little anymore, being taller than me, and it won't be until he and she graduate. But it's pretty exciting news! It's also a bit weird, when your younger siblings start getting married off. I've kinda been expecting it for a couple years now; that they would announce their engagement shortly before they graduate college. They're so cute together; he's so much nicer since he met her! lol Or maybe he just had enough time to grow up and get out of the annoying little brother stage.

Also...who actually reads this blog? I really can't remember who I even sent the link to, so if you see this, you should give a shout. Thanks. :D

7 comments:

MissDoom said...

shout

Melissa said...

I shouted, but I think I'm a little far away for you to have heard me. :)

Aethelflaed said...

Thanks dear. Don't make yourself hoarse. :D

rachel said...

i do when i can...

Tom and Jen said...

we do we do!

Christina said...

holla back. yeah.

(me trying to be black there. of course I read your blog.)

Anonymous said...

*shouts*