Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Neverending Quest for LIFE!!!

Evidently casual conversation is no longer a viable option for staving off the abjectly miserable boredom of the work day. There are 3 of us in here, 3 of us who have at least some similar interests, who have plenty of things going on in our lives to discuss, and who actually get along quite well with each other. However, the other two are men. Are all men this taciturn, or have we all just sunken into despair and have given up on being anything but bored at work? Whenever I try to engage anyone in any sort of discussion, I generally get ignored, or a one word answer which is followed by more opressive silence. Is it just me, or is that rude? I've given up on conversation as a way of making this job tolerable.

I've got to get out while I'm still alive!

No comments: