Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm not really sure...

...what this blog post is going to be about. I haven't decided yet. I just figured I'd start typing and see what happens.

I got Valentine's cards from my siblings today, one of which had a pirate joke on it, so I'm going to share, 'cause it made me laugh. Get ready for a dorky joke:
What do you get when you cross a pirate and a zucchini?

A squashbuckler!

Hahahahahaha...okay, so I thought it was funny anyway!

Hertzkrieg last weekend was great. I got to see so many people that I haven't seen in ages, some of them since before I even left for Wyoming. It was so good to see everyone again, even the people it had only been a few days since seeing last. And...I got to help serve feast again for the first time since a long time...well, Siege I guess. Serving feast is actually one of my favorite things to do at events. I also got to do several of my other favorite SCA things, being fencing, playing with arrows, (just wrapping the fletching, not actually shooting them, but still good times), playing with babies, and just catching up. It was grand. I can't wait for the next event, which should be Lupercalia in a week with Anne. Hooray!

No comments: