Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pollen and Cornfields

I get to go to Hot Springs next week for work! Hooray! At least 10 days away from the icky, humid, sweltering, tearing cornfields of eastern South Dakota. The corn, and every other plant that grows here it seems, is pollenating and making me miserable with allergies. I'm so drugged up right now it's a wonder anything I type makes sense. Or does it? You tell me. Anyway, so my crew chief, bless him, suggested to the Divinity of the Office that they send me out to help finish up the Hot Springs survey next week, and I'm forever grateful to him. Besides the allergies, I'm just tired of being here. If I can't be at home, I want to be far away. None of this mediocre stuff.

Hope everyone's well!

Love,
Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing for Joleen.

rachel said...

and how is it going in hot springs? i hope you're having fun, and depending on how much i get packed, i may come to visit you. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are better now, and don't suffer from allergies anymore.

Have fun,

Jackie