Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm off in 1o minutes to a new adventure! I'm doing something I've always wanted to do...going to the Sturgis Rally on a motorcycle! Now, everyone knows I'm by no means a hard-core biker chick. (Or even moderately-solid-core). But as a former Nebraskan, and a neophyte South Dakotan, the Sturgis rally is an event I hear a lot about, and have always been curious to see. So I'm pretty excited to be going. Besides, the Black Hills are always a great place for a road trip, and I haven't yet spent a weekend with the boyfriend that I haven't enjoyed. So I'm pretty excited!

And prayers for safe travels never go amiss. Hint, hint.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Safe journey!

rachel said...

Dude! I'm in the hills right now. :) I'll be headed back to Klein tomorrow afternoon, but I will call soon.

Aethelflaed said...

Thanks Melissa!

Woot! Call me Rachel; we won't be leaving here till about 6, but I'd love to see you!