Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"You Will be Assimilated!"

Game carried on from Miss Doom's blog. If you want to play, leave a comment that says "Resistance is Futile" and I will leave you five questions. Mine from Doom are: [and I like that they're almost all SCA questions. She knows me well enough to know that I have nothing else going for me!]

1. What do you enjoy about fencing?
I have to admit that I really like just knowing how to do something completely off the wall and awesome. But it really is one of the only "sports" I could ever get into. I like playing historical sports. It appeals to the uber geek in me.
2. What keeps you playing in the SCA?
The people. I mean, no matter how much of a historical geek I am, I would get my fix elsewhere if the people were awful.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Tough choice. I really, really love the plains, and I"m not sure I could leave them permanently, but I would love, love, love a chance in England, at least for a few years.
4. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Well, probably pay off my school loans. It's tempting to say travel, but if I could pay the durned things off, I'd be free to do whatever I wanted with the money I was no longer giving to the bank.
5. Would you ever want to be an SCA peer?
It could be fun, in a horrible sort of way. I'd give it a whirl.

No comments: