Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Annoyed, Angry, and Antsy

And I can't help but wonder if anyone would really notice if I played hooky today. Or for the rest of the week.

FYI, in case you didn't know this little fact: we don't really do archaeology at archaeology labs. In fact, I'm not sure what we do. But it's too nice outside to be washing artifacts that are just going to be shoved into boxes and never seen again. To be honest, I would just as soon dump them in the flower bed. At least maybe the maintenance guys would be able to see them there.

2 comments:

MissDoom said...

then they would have to do a dig in the flower beds. Lol.

Why can't you wash artifacts outside???

Aethelflaed said...

That seems like a wonderful idea...but they have to sit out for hours before they actually dry. No matter, I've finished with it for now. We'll see what they come up with for me to do tomorrow!